Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Intro to Economics

1. I do not fully understand economics at all, but that's ok I plan on having a complete comprehension when I am finished with this course. As far as I know, economics seems pretty simple. The system itself is run by the community's supply and demand on recourses. It is the constant drive of needs vs. wants. The concerns that are dealt with with the economy are basically three things; production, distribution, and consumption (this goes back to the whole supply and demand thing).

2. I took this class because I usually do very well in history/social studies classes, its always been my strong point (even though I didn't do apush last year) but I felt like it was time to challenge myself more in the class I do really well in. I asked my US History teacher (Ignani) last year if this seems like a class for me and he told me I would do just fine in this class, so I signed up for it. The second reason I took this class is because I would also like to take an ap class that would look pretty good for college.

3.
   a. Macbook: I use this for a lot of stuff such as playing music or watching youtube clips or editing a video; it knocks out all of the basic stuff I do from day to day on one machine
   b. Jets Pizza: I actually work there so I like the company just because they gave me a job and I get a weekly income from them but I've always loved pizza, so I consume their food like almost everyday (I know that's probably really unhealthy but its ok because the food is amazing)
   c. Not really sure: I have really been getting into graphic design and video editing for quite some time so maybe I'l go for something along those lines?

No comments:

Post a Comment